|Date||7. 7. 2016 — 1. 9. 2016|
|Time||7 p.m. - 10 p.m.|
|Admission||ADMISSION Entry to the event is free of charge|
|Pilsner Urquell’s brewery courtyard|
What would summer be without the Summer at Prazdroj festival?
We have prepared for you a traditional series of concerts which will take place on Thursdays at 7 p.m. that will bring lots of good music to the brewery courtyard. Two bands will perform every Thursday.
We have selected both regional performers and those famous nation-wide so everyone will certainly be able to find something that pleases them.
Apart from good music, you can also look forward to refreshments and, naturally, also to excellent beer right from the source!
7. 7. Seventh Passion / Palo Chodelka & Liquid Boogie Roll (SK)
14. 7. Michal Šindelář / KEKS 21. 7. Katka Misíková / Jakub Kořínek, Znouzectnost
28. 7. Sebastian / Karolína Jägerová, Martin Fiala
4. 8. Buster Nixon / Čankišou
11. 8. Hibaj / Replay
18. 8. Just / Bára Zemanová & Band
25. 8. Pestalozzi / Extraband Revival
1. 9. Burma Jones / ILL Fish
OTHER EVENTS WE HAVE PREPARED FOR YOU AT THE BREWERY:
29. 7. Czech Ukulele Festival During the Czech Ukulele Festival, the brewery courtyard will welcome hundreds of ukulele players from around the globe. You too will have the chance to try to play the ukulele under their supervision!
17. 8. PU Master Bartender Finals + performance by the X COVER band Ceremonial announcement of the winner of the Pilsner Urquell Master Bartender competition which will be spiced up by a concert by the X Cover band in the brewery courtyard.
27. 8. FOXINTERIER RALLYE 2016 We will also have vintage cars coming to our brewery. You will have an opportunity to see them in the brewery courtyard.
3. 9. PRAZDROJ CUP 2016 Prazdroj’s volunteer fire brigade will organise a traditional competition of fire-fighting techniques.
28. 9. St. Wenceslas Bike Ride
1. 10. Pilsner Fest 2016
4.10. A concert on the occasion of the 174th anniversary of brewing the first batch of Pilsner Urquell beer will take place at St. Bartholomew’s Cathedral.
In accordance with an order from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, tours and experience programme are closed to public until further notice. Sorry for inconvenience.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or by phone on +420 377 062 888.
You can enable and disable different cookies here.