Tour of the Gambrinus Brewery for the public
Learn how Gambrinus beer is brewed, learn how to tap it correctly and enjoy the experience of the unique Gambrinus Arena
Gambrinus Brewery, where beer has been brewed since 1869.
What awaits you on your tour of the Gambrinus brewery:
- You will have the opportunity to see the brewery in operation.
- We will introduce you to the ingredients, traditional practices and the latest technology behind the most popular Czech beer. See for yourself how we ensure the quality of Gambrinus beer.
- Have fun in our unique interactive “Gambrinus Arena”.
- Waiting for you at the end of the tour is a taste of Gambrinus beer andthe school of beer from one of our experts.
Come and get acquainted with the most popular Czech beer. Beer that you can enjoy with your best friends, similarly as you enjoy the tour of the brewery itself.
In addition to the experience of the Gambrinus brewery itself, we can offer you keepsakes in the formof unique beer gifts available for purchaseat the gift shop located on the courtyard of the brewery. We recommend topping off your excursion of Gambrinus beer with a visit to Na Spilce Restaurant, which can seat 550 people, making it the largest pub in Bohemia.
Warning for underage visitors!!!
As of September 1, 2009, visitorsyounger than 18 yearsold are allowed to join the classic tour of the Pilsner Urquellbrewery only with the consent and under the constant supervision of a parent or other person over18 with full legal capacity. A maximum of 5 minors (under 18) may accompany the parent or adult person on the classic tour of the Pilsner Urquell brewery.
Unfortunately groups of minors (e.g. school groups with students under 18 years old) are not allowed to take part in the classic Pilsner Urquell brewery tours. For these groups, we can offer an alternative tour, Become familiar with the tour route>> or a visit to our Brewery Museum or Pilsen Underground.
- Gambrinus brewery tours are possible only with aguide.
- The maximum number of people in the group is 40
- There must be at least 10 people in the group for individual reservations
- The tour lasts approximately 120 minutes
Language of the tour:
· For individual visitors without a reservation we offer:
- the tour in Czech
- Tour times for individual visitors without a reservation>>
· For groups of 10 people or more with a reservation
- the tour in Czech
- Read here how to reserve a tour>>
Do not miss ...
TEODOR BUZU exhibition at the Brewery Museum
The aim of the exhibition, with the theme SOMETHING EXTRA, is to introduce the work of the Moldavian artist Teodor Buzu.
Autumn inspiration in the Brewery Museum
Shelter from raw autumnal weather in the Brewery Museum and get a hands-on experience with various art techniques.